Friday 15 November 2013

Batting for the other side.

This weekend I've changed teams. I'm batting for the other side. Im spending four days at the LaDolce Vita wine festival in the King Valley in Central Victoria.
I've headed up here with my wife and her brother and his wife and were staying in a guest house at one of the wineries. 
It's a big weekend up this way with many of the wineries putting on live bands and food and most of the wineries setup with tables and chairs out on the lawns to cater for large crowds. Unfortunately not a beer in sight but luckily for me I brought along an esky full of home brew which my brother in law and me are hooking into right now.

The guesthouse had a fully stocked fridge so we had some nibbles of cheese and biscuits, olives, pate etc washed down with my Hoegaarden clone.



Cheese, biscuits, sliced meats and a nice wheat beer clone to wash it down.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...