Tuesday 29 October 2013

My latest Brew Rig

And finally on my quick tour through the brew rigs and setups Ive used since starting this hobby we come to my current setup.
I started with an old steel framed bench they were throwing out at work and turned this..



Into this..


The brewery controller swings out parallel with the stand on brew day, then folds back away as shown in the picture when not needed. My HLT is on the left, Mash tun in the middle and boil kettle goes on the right where the Mash tun lid is sitting. My pump is mounted to the bottom shelf and I have room for the storage of leads etc either side of the pump.
Its a great rig to brew on and I love the castors as I can move it in to the middle of the garage on brew day, which means any spills can be hosed out the garage and down the driveway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...